Tuesday, May 28, 2013

blogging again

I've done this once before
and I've taken a break
and now, I have had the urge to do it again...
...blogging
it was therapeutic for a bit
then it was a hassle
and now, I have had the urge to do it again...
...blogging
I started a new site because
I don't feel like paying for my domain if I ain't gonna do it...
...blogging
since I've been gone I've done a tough mudder
and some major-ish home improvement projects,
we surprised our kids with a disney world trip and
not a whole lot more that's much to speak of

this year I've got a savage race coming up,
i'm hoping to get some camping done,
i'd like to ride my bikes more...   i'd like to ride my age on my 40th b-day
and i'm contemplating doing the march for the fallen

that's it...   i'm glad to be back
man, I hope somebody reads this

No comments:

Post a Comment